Business Development & Licensing Senior Associate
Alcon is hiring Business Development & Licensing Senior Associate.
- Support Global Head, Business Development & Licensing in assessing, prioritizing, and driving growth opportunities for the Company through a variety of acquisitions, divestitures, equity investments, joint ventures, license agreements and co-promotion arrangements.
- Accountable for all aspects of deal execution and post-transaction integration.
- The successful candidate must have a solid understanding of financial statements, financial modelling, financial and valuation concepts and strong management skills with experience in supporting cross-functional teams through a complex process.
- Partner with Alcon’s Search & Evaluation team to assess potential opportunities
- Organize and manage deal teams, including division-based business leaders (e.g. Sales, Marketing), functional leaders (e.g. Finance, Legal) and outside experts to drive transactions to completion
- Conduct detailed valuation analysis including multi-scenario discounted cash flow models
- Evaluate various potential deal structures and conduct financial impact analysis
- Prepare presentation materials for senior management and Board of Director approval
- Assist is transaction execution by overseeing the drafting of related agreements
- Coordinate due diligence of external opportunities by working with Alcon professionals across division and functional areas
- Assist post-transaction integration teams
- Ad hoc projects for CEO and Global Head, Strategy
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
- Bachelors Degree
- 7+ years directly related experience
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7 years directly related experience (e.g. corporate development, investment banking, management consulting, Big 4 non-audit background or corporate finance)
Preferred: MBA, Master’s Degree
Preferred: Prior transaction experience in medical device market
Back to top