Brand Manager, DACP
•The Brand Manager assists in delivering the sales, profit and market share objectives for DAILIES AquaComfort Plus contact lenses and lead the cross-functional business team in developing consumer, professional and channel strategies and initiatives.
- Leads strategy and execution for assigned brand(s) and/or project(s), ensuring delivery against sales and market share targets.
- Lead short-medium term (1-3yrs) brand strategy development and alignment, working with Global marketing, professional affairs, channel pricing, customer marketing, marketing science and sales functions
- Lead annual planning process for assigned brand(s), project(s) and/or cross-brand strategy
- Lead insight development of business, category and competitive trends to develop business strategies and tactics.
- Proactively make recommendations to modify annual plan to address gaps and ensure brand objectives are met.
- Development and execution of channel plans, consumer plans and professional plans
- Continually monitor and optimize brand programs to ensure effectiveness
- Oversee development of technical/clinical messaging and tools for sales team (sales aids, trade ads, supplements, MOAs)
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- 5 years directly related experience
Preferably consumer and professional experience
Experience with the entire brand
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top