Associate Director, Global Operational Excellence
The Global Operational Excellence, Associate Director is primarily responsible for managing and driving cross-functional process improvement programs within Alcon as part of the overall Operational Excellence agenda.
- Focus on business performance that constantly strives to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, and increase market share via the use of Lean and other continuous improvement methodologies.
- Manage annual objectives for the Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) for a key Alcon Franchises or Global Supply Chain.
- Facilitate major manufacturing site and business function Lean improvement events, achieving multiple $M reductions in Lead/Cycle Time and inventory.
- Provide leadership to facilitate and drive change in a fast paced environment leveraging strong interpersonal skills.
- Work within the organization at all levels utilizing a very "hands-on" approach to creating value and buy-in as the lead change driver.
- Train and mentor Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Green Belts and Black Belts through the completion of certification projects. EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements Bachelor's degree
10 years directly related experience
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top