Account Manager Vision Care - Albuquerque, NM
- Albuquerque, NM
The territory for this role is Albuquerque, NM (will include the entire state of NM and South West Colorado).
• Increase sales and generate profit obtaining annual corporate and territory financial objectives by selling dispensing inventories of Alcon products, promoting Alcon Services, offering approved price discounts through in-market promotions, and by consulting with Eye Care Practioners to improve the profitability of their practices.
• Align with customers using a consultative sales approach to match Alcon products and services to identify needs doctor and patient needs.
• Provide product and technical consultation to doctors on the appropriate use of ALCON products.
• Create and execute a strategic plan and routing schedule for the territory to capitalize on revenue from the highest potential customers.
• Plan and execute pre-booked calls daily. Grow sales by shifting customer behaviors to dispense Alcon priority products as their core/first-choice product line - take orders for dispensing inventories.
• Execute marketing activities and promotions in order to maximize sales.
• Opportunity Identification, Planning and Prioritization, Develop highly structured territory plan and strategy by using account rating information, call reporting data (AIM), Alcon sales data (Power Sales) and Region Sales Director input in order to target call plans for territory account base and grow sales.
• Customer Relations Develop and maintain customer relationships by responding to all customer requests within 24 hours, performing customer call follow-up activities and resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
• Participate in and network with customers at conventions, educational events, etc. Self-Management and Development Contribute to the Area team to help develop Area sales and Marketing opportunities.
• Participate in Area/Regional meetings.
• Manage and prioritize time in order to most effectively achieve business results.
• Administration Perform all administrative responsibilities, including completion of expense reports, email/voicemail communications, AIM call reporting, etc.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: If you'd like to view a copy of the Alcon's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected]
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of directly related experience( or highschool +10 yrs; Assoc.+6 yrs; M.S. +0 yrs)
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
• 2 years sales related experience
Back to top