Account Manager - Little Rock West
• Increase sales and generate profit obtaining annual corporate and territory financial objectives by selling dispensing inventories of Alcon products, promoting Alcon Services, offering approved price discounts through in-market promotions, and by consulting with Eye Care Practitioners to improve the profitability of their practices.
• Align with customers using a consultative sales approach to match Alcon products and services to identify needs doctor and patient needs.
• Provide product and technical consultation to doctors on the appropriate use of ALCON products.
• Selling: Create and execute a strategic plan and routing schedule for the territory to capitalize on revenue from the highest potential customers.
• Plan and execute pre-booked calls daily. Grow sales by shifting customer behaviors to dispense Alcon priority products as their core/first-choice product line - take orders for dispensing inventories.
• Execute marketing activities and promotions in order to maximize sales.
• Opportunity Identification, Planning and Prioritization.
• Develop highly structured territory plan and strategy by using account rating information, call reporting data (AIM), Alcon sales data (PowerSales) and Region Sales Director input in order to target call plans for territory account base and grow sales.
• Customer Relations: Develop and maintain customer relationships by responding to all customer requests within 24 hours, performing customer call follow-up activities and resolving customer issues in a timely manner.
• Participate in and network with customers at conventions, educational events, etc. Self-Management and Development: Contribute to the Area team to help develop Area sales and Marketing opportunities.
• Participate in District/Regional meetings.
• Manage and prioritize time in order to most effectively achieve business results.
• Administration: Perform all administrative responsibilities, including completion of expense reports, email/voicemail communications, AIM call reporting, etc.
• Decision Making: Selling and promotional activities that increase revenue/profit. Selling dispensing inventories including determining the appropriate size of the dispensing inventory for each practice.
• Selection of most appropriate products and services for targeted accounts based on company priorities.
• Co-op advertising spending calculations and spending decisions with customers for marketing programs.
• Promotional dollar allocation with targeted accounts.
• Program launch and implementation with targeted accounts.
• Free-goods and returns: Following company guidelines.
• Small product returns/exchanges.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Minimum requirements • BS/BA in related field
• Generally, 2-4 years' experience in related field with emphasis in business-to-business sales.
• Preferred, 4-6 years of sales experience with: Industry and/or technical knowledge and experience
• Experience in business consultative selling, Significant business to business selling
Back to top