Account Manager Dry Eye Device - Pensacola, Florida
- Pensacola, FL
The main territory for this role is Pensacola, FL and Mobile, Alabama. Will also cover areas of New Orleans, Mississippi and Arkansas.
• Increase sales and generate profit by achieving annual
corporate and territory financial objectives by selling and pulling through dry eye products.
• Consult, uncover and build dry eye capability of Eye Care practices to improve patient care, practice profitability and Alcon profitability.
• Provide product and technical consultation to doctors on the appropriate use of Alcon products.
• Drive sales performance for dry eye products.
• Create sales focused business plans for the assigned Territory, and execute these plans.
• Implement marketing plans, promotions and programs.
• Manage the entire selling process.
• Collaborate with US Training and Professional Affairs and provide training of our product portfolio to key customers.
• Manage the territory financial budget.
• Provided technical expertise for questions, issues, or requirements related to the product portfolio responsibilities.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: If you'd like to view a copy of the Alcon's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email [email protected]
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience( or high school +10 yrs; Assoc. +6 yrs; M.S.+0 yrs)
• The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
• 2 Years of Relevant Experience
Back to top