Account Manager CAT (Baltimore, MD)
•Responsible for selling full product mix of interior/ posterior/ refractive products to include: Capital equipment, disposable, accessories, and stand-alone products for which quota is assigned.
- Sell Alcon suite of surgical products to applicable subspecialties, which may include: Ophthalmologists, Surgical Assistants, Practice Managers, Hospital/ASC/Teaching Institutions/Managed Care/Buying Groups personnel (to include, O.R. Staff, Purchasing, Administration, Biomed, Infection Control, Central Sterile and other departments who have decision making authority on the purchase and use of Alcon products.
- Achieve assigned sales quota. Manage expenses within prescribed guidelines.
- Implement marketing plans as directed.
- Maintain demo equipment/accessories and IOL consignments.
- Accurately maintain territory records in the Customer Profile System
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
alrpo EEO Statement The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Minimum requirements •Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
- 2 years sales related experience
Meet Some of Alcon's Employees
Director, Regional Sales
Kristen oversees the entire 50-person Regional Sales Team for Alcon’s cataracts business in America. She helps handle products and services associated with the surgical side of operations.
Back to top