Product Manager - Growth
Today, online means alone. We're changing that. We are charting the course for the next era of the Internet: live, shared experiences. We're building a new way to use the Internet—together.
That’s why we’re pioneering a new kind of social experience, one designed for togetherness. At its core, Airtime is a social platform for doing whatever together. Gather with your people to explore the Internet: group video, listen to music, chat, watch stuff, send pictures, GIFs, and more.
Our company was founded a few years ago by Sean Parker and backed by Kleiner Perkins, Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Founders Fund, and a host of other amazing partners.
Airtime is user focused, and we are looking for a well-rounded, experienced Product Leader to be responsible for leading core product feature areas to deliver a best-in-class user experience. As the architect and owner of core aspects of our product vision, you will be responsible for thinking through some of our toughest feature challenges. You will be expected to blend in your concrete data driven understanding of product metrics with qualitative feedback and business goals to come up with a convincing and clear product strategy. The areas you will be involved in include: how users interact with rooms, in video chats, our messaging model, and our user experience focused on the “being together” and “doing things together” mantra of experiencing the internet in a new way.
- Contribute to the overall Airtime product strategy and roadmap
- Synthesize user research and qualitative feedback from a variety of sources to inform the product roadmap
- Make macro-optimizations to the product by defining quarterly KPIs and goals
- Deliver a fun user experience that rates highly in both user love and product finesse
- Collaborate with development to ensuring our product is fast, fluid, and scalable at all times
- Plan and lead requirements, project, and relevant competitive reviews with team and executive leadership
- Work with Dev and UX counterparts to land features on time and with high quality
- Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools, and communications mechanisms within Airtime (Jira, Slack, Mixpanel reports, etc.)
- 5+ years of program management experience with proven success in delivering end user facing products and services
- Strong data analysis skills and ability to map product strategy and decision making to data. Being able to have high-bandwidth metrics driven conversations is key.
- Ability to distill complex data-driven decisions into simple, articulate and convincing summaries for the product and exec team.
- Must have a strong background in making large swings in key metrics for Growth (e.g. daily signups) and Engagement (e.g. MAU/DAU)
- Proficiency in collecting, synthesizing and incorporating user-feedback and mapping it to the overall product vision and roadmap
- The ability to think creatively and critically about product features, architecture, and capabilities
- Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly-changing startup environment
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
- Solid understanding of Consumer Products, mobile technologies and the ability to go deep in technical areas
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience). Masters preferred.
Back to top