- Palo Alto, CA
We’re looking for an exceptional iOS Engineer to join us on our journey. If you like working with a high-impact, cross-functional, collaborative team and enjoy autonomy and empowerment… keep reading!
We are a diverse team of engineers that work on everything from scaling media servers around the world to building highly performant and complex UI on iOS and Android. We are pushing the limits on real time interactivity. We are looking for engineers who like to work with exceptional people on challenging problems.
What We’re Looking For
- Proven experience building iOS apps by yourself or as part of a team. The Airtime app is a complex dance of video chat, multimedia, and real time updates so you’ll need some experience under your belt.
- Comfortable in Objective-C, Swift, Instruments, Fastlane, Ruby, and whatever come next.
- Must know the computer science basics and fundamentals such as memory management, concurrency and networking.
- Excited by, product exploration. We are continually changing and improving our product to delight users.
- Works well with a team. Teams that encourage and foster debate in a healthy way provably deliver the best work.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or foreign equivalent).
What You’ll Do
- Join a small development team and help build the Airtime iOS app.
- Work with product managers, designers, the community team, and QA to come up with the best way to build and iterate on new features, then go build them.
- Push the limits of media and custom UI on iOS.
- Review, contribute, propose, praise, refactor. All part of maintaining and improving a code base that allows for quick experimentation while being stable.
Back to top