Talent Programs Leader
At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Building a remarkable team is our top-level company priority and as we execute on our vision, we need a world-class learning and development program to make it happen! The People Team’s mission is to be a strategic partner to the business by closely aligning our talent and business objectives and helping every Airtablet thrive professionally and reach their full potential.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the People team. In this role, you will establish and manage a variety of key L&D programs and you will define how the employee engagement function will collaborate with and support the success and growth of the organization moving forward.
What you'll do
- Partner with our Sr. HRBP, People Operations Leader, and Head of People to identify and prioritize learning needs and engagement initiatives for our employees.
- Design professional development programs with curated content based on company insights and data gathered.
- Curate and introduce a performance management process and overall leadership development programs.
- Turn complex ideas into a learning story that is simple, accessible, and relevant.
- Facilitate on-going learning for employees in a scalable and inclusive manner with a focus on employee engagement.
- Work outside of the traditional office space to inspire positive behavioral change.
- Partner with external learning specialists to augment internal programs with current and relevant learning experiences.
- Identify program metrics and assess program effectiveness to gain a deep understanding of our employees, their educational needs, and their roadblocks to success.
- Serve as champion to Airtable’s core values and demonstrate what a rapid growth company culture looks like.
- Create and lead an employee success and engagement survey process to enhance Airtable company culture.
Who you are
- You’re a seasoned learning and development leader with at least 7 years of relevant experience at a rapid-growth company.
- You have a proven track record in L&D design and develop high-impact adult learning content. In addition, you are a master when it comes to implementing, planning, and assessing L&D effectiveness company wide.
- Communication is one of your top strengths. You are proactive, clear, and compelling in your written and oral communication, and your high EQ and business acumen mean you can communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- You have the ability to build and implement engagement and training programs from the ground up.
- You are a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity effortlessly. There’s nothing you love more than creating and maintaining a structured and orderly process!
- The educational development and engagement of our team is your top priority. You continually monitor employee training and progress, anticipating issues before they arise and proactively creating ways to help everyone reach their full potential.
- You work seamlessly with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand and address each department's unique learning challenges and provide solutions.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: We’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Catered lunches: We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.
Back to top