Airtable presents many unique challenges as a product that covers a wide range of use cases used by people of all backgrounds. Our test automation framework requires thorough thinking, deep domain knowledge, and rigorous coding.
We’re looking for a technical leader who is passionate about quality and cares deeply about building robust automation tools and best practices that enable scale. Not only will you automate and build the tools that support scaling out our architecture, you’ll also work closely with the rest of engineering to enable your peers to deliver and manage their features with high quality safely and efficiently.
What you'll do
- Define and build automation tools & frameworks used across various teams in engineering
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining best practices for automation
- Partner with engineering to build scalable, robust automation frameworks supporting web and mobile applications
- Integrate automated tests with release pipelines & to run tests across different test environments
- Increase test automation coverage and help deploy higher quality code
- Able to communicate effectively with fellow developers about quality related needs
Who you are
- You have 7+ years of experience leading automation efforts and have a history of delivering effective & scalable solutions
- Strong knowledge of best practices for testing, automation, and devops
- Prior experience with web automation using Selenium, Cypress or similar tools
- Experience with building, supporting, maintaining and scaling automation in a CI/CD environment. Mobile automation experience is a plus.
- Experience working with cloud, container and virtualization tools
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!