At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Building a remarkable team is our top-level company priority and as we execute our vision, we need a world-class HR Business Partner to make it happen! The People Team’s mission is to be a strategic partner to the business by closely aligning our talent and business objectives and helping every Airtablet thrive professionally and reach their full potential.
In this role, you will be working with our Customer Support and Marketing organizations and will be working directly with our Head of HRBP to implement key HR programs. In addition, you will coach and advise our Leaders through all things People during our rapid expansion.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand the Customer Support and Marketing organization’s objectives and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity, and development of the People function within the company.
- Guide Airtable Leadership, in partnership with our subject matter experts, on all aspects of HR including but not limited to employee relations, diversity and inclusion, compensation, organizational design, and talent development.
- Act as a mentor, coach, and confidant to our leadership throughout the organization by guiding the team through rapid growth globally.
- Take on a hands-on approach to all things People related while successfully monitoring the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement. Engage in leadership meetings to observe and counsel on possible org pain points and their solutions.
- Analyze people team data and industry trends to create and implement manager training, mentorship programs, and strategies for continued wins and success.
- Partner with recruiting and compensation to ensure that our programs, including sales compensation, is aligned with our talent and compensation philosophy
- Act as Airtable’s cultural ambassador to promote a positive environment that is inclusive, high performing, and creative
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of HRBP experience, and at least 5 years working in an HR role.
- You’ve scaled with a high-growth company, working through ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment
- You’re highly collaborative with all teams across the organization and enjoy coaching and mentoring others
- You have the ability to build and implement HR training programs from the ground up.
- You’re driven by analytics and can use qualitative and quantitative data to support your decisions and program development.
- You’re solutions-focused and have impeccable judgment when it comes to problem-solving and decision-making.
- You’re a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity effortlessly. There’s nothing you love more than creating and maintaining a structured and orderly process!
- The well-being and development of your team are your top priority. You continually monitor employee progress and can handle sensitive issues with respect and discretion.
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, including employee relations, development, and performance appraisal systems.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!