Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless which opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities.
Our performance marketing efforts are just getting started and will be hyper-focused on accelerating the next wave of growth through paid marketing channels. We are seeking a savvy Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join as one of the first members of a fast-growing team. Your charter will be to craft and execute cutting edge direct response digital marketing programs to drive new user signups.
There is a lot of building to do. We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative, and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you'll do
- Partner on developing a multichannel digital marketing program to drive new user acquisition
- Produce cutting edge channel strategies and tactics across SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic
- Drive the day to day operations & oversee execution processes between external agencies and internal teams
- Develop a testing roadmap and conduct meaningful A/B experiments to continuously iterate our approaches
- Regularly analyze performance results and make recommendations for decisions across spend, targeting, bidding, creative, landing pages, and beyond
Who you are
- Channel expert: You have a highly proficient understanding of SEM & paid social capabilities up to the new alphas & betas with 6+ years of hands-on experience
- Analytical and data-driven: You are comfortable navigating across a swatch of metrics and extracting the “aha” insights while also understanding the nuances with marketing attribution
- Customer-oriented: You have a knack for thoughtfully connecting digital marketing approaches to customer journeys
- Growth mindset: You thrive in performance-focused teams and feel energized by scaling business impact
- Hypothesis-driven: Curious and driven to scientifically test and learn from new approaches
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development.
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we're back we'll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave.
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.
Back to top