Product Manager, Platform
- San Francisco, CA
At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. We’re building a platform that empowers anyone—from marketers to scientists to cattle ranchers to concert organizers—to build bespoke software for their teams and businesses. To unlock even deeper customization for our developers, we’re opening up our platform to developers. When a customer needs a particular extension, they’ll be able to develop it themselves or use one that another developer has built.
We’re looking for a Platform Product Manager to help drive our platform vision and grow our developer ecosystem. If you excel at working with developers, go-to-market teams, and especially engineering teams to untangle complexity and deliver impact, we’d love to work with you.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand both our developers and our customers
- Develop and own key parts of our platform product strategy and roadmap
- Empower your team by providing context, setting direction, and building alignment
- Drive developer- and customer-driven decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Coordinate cross-functionally with with leadership, our go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders across the company
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience as a product manager at a SaaS company, with a focus on developer ecosystem and an application or extension marketplace
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and team’s success
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world.
Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.
Back to top