At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. We’re building a no-code platform that lets anyone—from marketers to scientists to concert organizers—to build software to power their team’s unique workflows.
As a Product Manager on our Platform team, you’ll help deliver best-in-class tools for designing, building, and operating complex workflows. You’ll empower customers to connect and integrate their workflows across applications and across teams, so entire organizations can work off of a unified source of truth. You’ll also empower them to control and automate processes, so their teams can operate more efficiently. If you excel at working closely with customers, go-to-market teams, and especially engineering and design teams to untangle complexity and deliver impact, we’d love to work with you.
What you’ll do
- Deeply understand our customers and their workflow needs
- Develop and own key parts of our workflows product strategy and roadmap
- Empower your team by providing context, setting direction, and building alignment
- Drive customer-focused decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Coordinate cross-functionally with with leadership, go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders across the company
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience as a product manager at a SaaS company. Experience working on automations and integrations is a plus.
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and team’s success
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend during COVID
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!