Product Manager, Activation
- San Francisco, CA
At Airtable, our mission is to democratize software creation. We’re building a platform that empowers creators to build bespoke software for their teams and business. Creators are defined not by a particular role, industry, or technical skill level. Instead, they’re defined by their inquisitive nature, their drive to find better solutions, and their willingness to roll up their sleeves and take matters into their own hands.
We’re looking for a product manager who can help us identify, understand, and activate creators. Our aim is to build a product that is powerful and flexible, but also intuitive and delightful for creators and their teams. If you excel at working with customers, go-to-market teams, and especially engineering teams to untangle complexity and deliver impact, we’d love to work with you.
What you'll do
- Deeply understand our creators and their jobs-to-be-done
- Develop and own key pieces of our activation strategy and roadmap
- Empower your team by providing context, setting direction, and building alignment
- Drive customer-driven decisions, clear prioritization, and efficient execution in the face of ambiguity and complexity
- Coordinate cross-functionally with with leadership, our go-to-market teams, and other key stakeholders across the company
- Build processes that will scale as our team and company grow
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of experience as a product manager at a B2B SaaS company, with a focus on onboarding and activation. Experience working on a creator-driven product and/or a product with a steep learning curve is a plus.
- You have a strong technical background and excel at analytical thinking
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You are mission-first and understand that your success is measured by your product and team’s success
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world.
Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.
Back to top