- Austin, TX
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is extremely expansive and as such, our addressable market is essentially limitless. The demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team and we need to grow accordingly.
As an Onboarding Specialist you’ll have the opportunity to become a leading expert in the product and be the face of Airtable to our customers as they sign up. Each client has unique needs and you will need to act as a trusted advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing environment? Do you want to join a best-in-class team and work with some of the most high-profile businesses in the world?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the founding sales team in our Austin, TX office!
What you'll do
- Perform 1:1 onboarding consultations with a variety of customers.
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries.
- Educate the user base on the nuances of the product to unlock value.
- Build strong relationships, manage a book of business, and generate new business opportunities for the Airtable commercial sale team.
- Develop strong sales and product knowledge.
- Help scale the sales organization through operational innovation.
Who you are
- 2+ years in a client facing role.
- You have strong written and verbal skills.
- You seek to delight the people around you, whether they be coworkers or customers.
- You are curious by nature, and want to bring a growth mindset to work every day.
- You are detail oriented, organized, and have an ability to simplify complex problems.
- You are empathetic by nature and are willing to step into a customers’ shoes.
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!
Back to top