At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As a New Business Account Executive, Strategic Accounts at Airtable you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of strategic accounts across the Fortune 500 globally. Each client has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. We do everything from helping NASA and Blue Origins build rockets on time, to enabling the content production process for Red Bull Media, to powering the product roadmap for Twilio. The opportunity for an Account Executive to make an impact on the largest global businesses is massive. As a result, the demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team, and we need to hire more superstars!
Do you thrive working closely with strategic accounts on their unique business needs? Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best in class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential? Do you want to join a high performing sales team on which 86% of reps attained to quota last year?
What you'll do
- Prospect, develop, manage sales pipeline and close new customers onto our Airtable Platform through inbound and outbound efforts
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision makers across all industries
- Own the full sales-cycle from lead to close
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including legal, sales engineering, implementation specialists and leadership
- Educate and consult customers on the value of Airtable throughout the sales and adoption cycle
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries
- Prioritize opportunities and manage a high volume of inbound and outbound email efficiently
- Forecast performance against sales targets with a high degree of accuracy using a combination of bottoms up deal by deal commits and top down territory analysis
Who you are
- You have 8+ years of quota carrying SaaS sales experience within a SaaS company selling software solutions into multiple industries
- 3+ years selling into the Enterprise segment
- Track record of overachieving quota across 6-8 quarters, and at least 1-2 quarters of strong overachievement
- Experience selling to central buying/IT teams and managing stakeholders in Procurement and Legal. As well as, developing and deepening relationships with C-level, Exec and VP stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to successfully and repeatedly close 6-figure ARR deals in a competitive market
- You have strong prospecting, account planning, and experience selling into teams
- You have owned complex deals with named accounts (5000+ FTEs)
- You thrive partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long term relationships and aligning key stakeholders company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industries, size and lifecycles
- Strong communication and executive presence. Very comfortable presenting to a room, engaging and influencing executive decision makers
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant revenue impact and deep relationships for your organization
- You are scrappy, resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture for them
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!