Mobile Engineer (iOS)
- San Francisco, CA
Airtable's iOS app presents a rare opportunity to design and develop novel mobile interfaces that elegantly support a wide range of database workflows so that our customers can organize anything, anywhere, regardless of what device they're using.
In developing Airtable's iPhone and iPad apps, we've taken great care to not simply port our web interface to mobile, but rather to design each interaction and animation in a mobile-first and touch-friendly way. We're looking for someone to pick up the reins and lead all things iOS. You'll not only fully own the development of new features on iOS, but also have the opportunity to rethink existing core Airtable features that currently have no mobile equivalent (e.g. Calendar and Kanban views) by creating them from scratch on iOS.
What you'll do
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, testing, releasing, and maintaining our iOS app.
- Rethink Airtable’s web UI to operate seamlessly and natively on mobile.
Who you are
- You have extensive experience with developing high-quality, UI-rich iOS apps — as a bonus, we’d love to see your apps in the App Store!
- You have deep knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-c, as well as the iOS SDK.
- You have strong product and design sensibilities, and enjoy perfecting the details that matter.
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right.
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 65% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You’ll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- High Deductible Health Plan w/ Health Spend Account contribution
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- $200 monthly wellness stipend for you to use to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental Health Support
- Family Planning Support (fertility, adoption, surrogacy)
- Meals and Snacks: our offices are empty these days, but when we’re back we’ll continue to have high-quality catered lunches and well-stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.
Back to top