Manager, Onboarding Specialist Team
- Austin, TX
At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is extremely expansive and as such, our addressable market is essentially limitless. The demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team and we need to grow accordingly.
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to join our fast-growing Customer Engagement organization and lead a team of Onboarding Specialists (OBS). Our OBS team is responsible for 1) intelligently prioritizing, operationalizing, and handling the lead flow at scale, 2) providing a world class onboarding experience through product expertise and demonstrations, and 3) identifying revenue opportunities by generating pipeline and managing a book of business to convert to paid plans.
You will cultivate and manage a diverse team, supporting them with their professional development through mentorship and coaching. You will provide the necessary infrastructure to prioritize experimental and operational ideas reflecting the latest company objectives, help the OBS team transform ideas into concrete projects, provide the necessary analytical support so results are tracked accurately and surfaced at a regular cadence, and ensure all relevant teams are working in harmony.
What You’ll Do
- Directly manage and motivate a team of Onboarding Specialists to ensure we are hitting our company goals.
- Implement creative, high-priority sales initiatives to increase revenue at scale in a highly operational environment.
- Support our growth and development by recruiting, hiring, training and coaching top talent.
- Partner cross-functionally with customer-facing and non-customer-facing teams alike to enable the best possible customer .experiences.
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative learnings to enable quick iteration and feedback to other teams impacted.
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of sales or customer-facing experience in a fast-paced technical environment; high-growth and SaaS experience is a plus.
- You have a proven track record of organizational leadership and directly managing a high-performing team with a minimum of 2+ years of people management experience.
- You have exceptional organizational, operational and analytical skills.
- You thrive and lead effectively in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environments.
- You demonstrate the ability to grow the business in a strategic manner, communicate big picture opportunities, make data-driven decisions, and execute complex, cross-functional initiatives.
- You are collaborative and develop strong working relationships inside and outside of Airtable.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills.
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about Airtable!
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!
Back to top