At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As an Account Executive of Large Accounts at Airtable, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of large accounts across multiple industries. Each customer has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless - and our product-led motion means users can easily explore and create value for their companies with no friction. The combination of the low-friction approach and Airtable’s substantial addressable market means the demand for our Enterprise product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team.
Do you thrive working closely with key accounts on their unique/strategic business needs? Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best-in-class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you'll do
- As an Account Executive of Large Accounts, you'll leverage Airtable’s self-service user base and proven value propositions across multiple use cases to land Enterprise logos
- Build relationships with executives across departments and industries.
- Source expansion opportunities in new departments, while telling a compelling wall-to-wall (multi-use case) story to the CIO (and other relevant executives) as an account gains momentum.
- Prioritize your book of business, develop and execute on account plans for each individual account, including identifying new opportunities, bridging use cases across departments, and building and climbing the org chart
- Lead the full sales cycle, from initial interest to deal close and coordinate collaboration cross-functionally with Customer Success, Solution Engineering etc.
- Consult with prospects regarding business objectives and requirements, and frame the value of Airtable as a differentiated solution for those goals.
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Airtable can drive business transformation across different industries.
- Think critically about sales insights and data and experiment with new growth tactics.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of quota-carrying closing experience at a technology company
- You have successfully sold 6-figure + deals to large accounts with 1000 - 5000 FTE
- You thrive in partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long-term relationships, and aligning key stakeholders company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle.
- You execute a structured sales process (e.g Force Management) with rigor and self-awareness
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industries, sizes, and lifecycles.
- You are a resourceful and creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how Airtable plugs into the bigger picture for them.
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use Airtable.
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills and experience. The base salary range for this role is $85,000 - $110,725 for work locations in San Francisco, Mountain View, Seattle, NYC and LA. The base salary range for this role is $76,500 - $99,653 for all other work locations including remote. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, restricted stock units, and may include incentive compensation. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Airtable is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and strive to create a workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any characteristic protected by applicable federal and state laws, regulations and ordinances. Learn more about your EEO rights as an applicant.
If you have a medical condition, disability, or religious belief/practice which inhibits your ability to participate in any part of the application or interview process, please complete our Accommodations Request Form and let us know how we may assist you. Airtable is committed to participating in the interactive process and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.