At Airtable we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As a Commercial Account Executive at Airtable you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of Enterprise clients and strategic accounts across the Fortune 500 globally. Each client has unique needs and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Just like Lego blocks, what our customers can build with Airtable is virtually limitless. This opens up all sorts of exciting possibilities for our Sales team in terms of who our potential customer is. As a result, the demand for our product has outpaced the capacity of our sales team.
As a Commercial Account Executive on the Airtable team, your role will be to dramatically increase our footprint beyond the 200,000+ organizations that already use (and love!) our product.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing environment? Do you want to join a best-in-class team and work with some of the most high-profile businesses in the world? If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including running discovery calls and demos, negotiating, and closing new business to hit and exceed sales goals
- Act as the main point of contact, working strategically with them to attain business goals and get the most out of the Airtable product
- Understand use cases and sell across different industries and multiple lines of business to some of our fastest growing customers
- Conduct calls with customers and prospects to understand organizational structure, key decision makers, procurement processes, IT systems, and document workflow
- Become an Airtable product expert, delighting prospects with a phenomenal educational experience, and helping cross-functional teams with product feedback and user insights
Who you are
- 3+ years in a SaaS sales role with a track record of success, minimum 2+ years closing experience
- Strong business acumen that includes prior experience managing multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipating change, adjusting priorities accordingly and working effectively as a team
- Self-starter comfortable with some ambiguity, demonstrating a willingness to learn/ramp quickly and be a creative problem solver for the larger Airtable team
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow. Extreme curiosity to learn about the product, the industry, and your customer’s businesses.
- Strong operational mindset, eager to build process for yourself and the team to maximize productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!