Location: Austin, Texas (Hybrid)
At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” As an Account Executive, Growth - Commercial at Airtable, you will have the opportunity to work closely with various Enterprise clients and strategic accounts across the Fortune 500 globally. Each client has unique needs, and you act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Airtable’s mission is to bring the power of computing and software development to everyone. We are developing a robust and extensible toolkit that our customers can leverage to solve various problems and workflows. Our most sophisticated customers have used the product to run global processes across thousands of employees, coordinate precision manufacturing pipelines, and consolidate previously siloed mission-critical data into a single source of truth. The complexity of these use cases requires us to be incredibly thoughtful about how we design and implement new functionality in the product and make sure it’s both easy to use and comprehend for our customers and maintainable for us.
What you'll do
- Manage a set of accounts that encompass our most valuable, fastest-growing paid customers
- Act as the main point of contact, working strategically with them to attain business goals and get the most out of the Airtable product
- Be responsible for attaining revenue goals, both through expansion and renewal
- Understand use cases and sell across different industries and multiple lines of business
- Conduct calls with customers to understand organizational structure, key decision-makers, procurement processes, IT systems, and document workflow
- Become an Airtable product expert, delighting customers with a phenomenal educational experience and helping cross-functional teams with product feedback and user insights
Who you are
- 3+ years in a SaaS customer-facing role with a track record of success, 2+ years in a closing role
- Strong business acumen that includes prior experience managing multiple concurrent client relationships, anticipating change, adjusting priorities accordingly and working effectively as a team
- You thrive partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long-term relationships, and aligning key stakeholders company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle
- You have managed accounts with 750+ FTE and six-figure deals
- You are consultative and able to navigate the complexities and needs of clients across industries, sizes, and lifecycles
- Self-starter comfortable with some ambiguity, demonstrating a willingness to learn/ramp quickly and be a creative problem solver for the larger Airtable team
- You embody a growth mindset and seek out opportunities to constantly learn and grow. Extreme curiosity about the product, the industry, and your customer’s businesses.
- Strong operational mindset, eager to build processes for yourself and the team to maximize productivity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation awarded to successful candidates will vary based on their work location, relevant skills, and experience. The on-target earning range for this role is $107,400 - $145,200 for work locations in Austin. Our total compensation package also includes the opportunity to receive benefits, and restricted stock units. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit offerings, please check out Life at Airtable.
Please see our Privacy Notice for details regarding Airtable’s collection and use of personal information relating to the application and recruitment process by clicking here.