Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
With over 600 000 calls per day we focus on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares.
Based in Paris, New York & Sydney, we just recently open our Madrid office and we now are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better.
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Frontend Engineer to join our growing Team.
***This position is open to candidates willing to relocate to Madrid***
Our front-end stack:
- React, Redux, Redux-Saga, TypeScript, Electron, Twilio SDK, Create React App
- A continuous deployment process based on CircleCI & Github releases
Your mission @Aircall:
- Work on our phone app and our chrome extension to improve their performance and reliability
- Deal with problems such as real-time communications and collaborative call enrichment
- Enhance admin experience and performance by providing clear analytics visualization
- Work closely with the Product and Design teams to build the best UX for our customer
- improve logging & tracking to better debug our customer issues
- Build tooling for a more robust and faster development process
A little more about you:
- Software Engineer profile with at least 3 years of experience in frontend development
- Shipped and maintained code in production
- You master the Redux ecosystem
- You are familiar with CI/CD processes
- Sensibility for UI and UX
- You like sharing your ideas and you're open-minded
- Able to communicate in English
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.