Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role:
We are looking for a Strategic Program Manager to lead the go-to-market strategy with a deep understanding of Aircall’s core audience, Aircall solution, and showing the value of Aircall in their organization.
The Strategic Program Manager will be responsible for implementing the global marketing vision and strategy including differentiated messaging and positioning, content and sales enablement while simultaneously orchestrating integrated campaigns and initiatives to create even more raving fans of Aircall.
This is a highly visible role with exposure across the Aircall go-to-market organizations. We’re looking for a proven leader who thrives working cross-functionally, with multiple teams finding new ways to reach our audience.
This position is open to full remote.
Your mission @ Aircall:
- Design and execute the core audience go-to-market strategy at all levels
- Develop and constantly refine the value proposition, differentiated benefits, use cases and business outcomes
- Work cross-functionally to architect our industry audience and support new product/features launches
- Drive compelling omni-channel customer facing content, sales assets and customer stories
- Source third party event organizations, media outlets and associations targeting our audience to support the field team globally and locally
- Drive cross-functional, integrated programs with Content Marketing, Digital, Field Marketing and Brand teams to build awareness and increase consideration among a dedicated audience
- Partner with PMM to increase adoption of specific content and ensure a constant feedback loop to drive future content needs
A little more about you:
- Ideally 8+ years of marketing experience - Product, Demand Generation, Consulting
- At least 4 years experience in B2B enterprise software
- Ability to connect technical concepts with customer value and express it succinctly for business purposes
- Ability to craft clear and compelling messages as well as willingness to roll up your sleeves to build externally-facing assets and internal deliverables
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of independently leading several projects with limited direction
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to educate and inspire small groups and conference audiences
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work cross-functionally with multiple teams
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.