Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
About the role:
As a Digital Marketing Manager your job is to fuel our growth with extremely effective online paid acquisition/digital marketing campaigns by running end-to-end digital paid PPC campaigns and initiatives for the North American market.We value creativity, proactivity & initiative in how we work here, and you'll have the opportunity to challenge us to try new things and approaches! You will report into our Global Director of Digital Marketing and manage our Digital Acquisition Specialist.
What you'll do:
- Run paid marketing campaigns: identify opportunities, prioritize projects, design experiments, develop campaign strategy, oversee execution and analyze results
- Manage paid search & display programs including Adwords, ads, copy, and budget
- Design and scale Aircall's paid search program by leveraging a combination of channels and tactics to drive profitable multi-year growth in our lead volume, customer volume, and revenue
- Support integrated campaigns with innovative approaches to direct response and brand awareness advertising.
- Partner with the Sales, Content, SEO, Product Marketing and Brand teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
- Manage Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin, Mobile/Web Display, SEM/PPC, & all other paid media channels
- Instill a culture of data & testing for improving marketing performance through executing A/B tests and applying statistics insights to identify opportunities
- Own a lead commit as determined with your manager
- Work directly with the Partnership team to drive online acquisition through our integration and co-marketing initiatives
What you'll bring:
- 5 years or more of experience in paid acquisition marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS space
- Deep knowledge of marketing to the North American market
- Experience with B2B funnel strategies
- You are an experienced advertiser on digital advertising platforms like Adwords, display, affiliate programs, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics (Marketo and Salesforce is a plus!)
- A metrics-driven mindset, with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with A/B multivariate testing
- The ability to work independently and be self-sufficient
- You are proactive and love to bring new and innovative ideas to the table!
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈401k plan with company matching!
✈️Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️Wellness, commuter, and childcare reimbursements
💚Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.