Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Key Account Manager for our top tier German customers, based in our office in Paris or Berlin.
About the team:
Customer Success is at the heart of Aircall. We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with strong relationship building and networking skills that is looking to help customers succeed. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing customer base to ensure they help their businesses grow with Aircall, help in creating the Key Account segment, associated processes and be at the forefront of how SMBs manage their communication channels.
Your mission @Aircall:
- Be responsible for a portfolio of 10-15 VIP accounts in EMEA ( 'logo' brands and medium-sized businesses)
- Ensure customer growth, adoption, satisfaction and retention
- Proactively monitor account activity, consolidate, deliver and help implement best practices for your customers
- Help your clients manage the change that is involved in making new technologies successful
- Develop strong networks with your customers with multiple key decision makers and Aircall champions
- Handle contract renegotiations and mitigate its risks
- Delve into and understand your client’s specificities (industry, locations, etc)
- Work closely with Solutions Engineers and partners to meet customer goals and identify business opportunities
- Work within our integration ecosystem to help customers integrate Aircall into their existing software stack and maximise value and stickiness
- Organise quarterly on-site visits whenever possible
- Start, drive and create the segment’s strategy for EMEA
- Become a key contributor and referent within the Success team for advanced needs
- Develop new ways to increase customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the constant improvement of our processes, best practices and tools
- Gather customer product feedback to help shape and define the product roadmap
- Bring in new ideas to delight our customers
A little more about you:
- You are native or bilingual in German and English. French would be a big plus
- You have previous experience and a good expertise in Customer Success or Account Management (around 10 years)
- You have a previous experience in the telecom industry or account management experience with Enterprise solutions
- You are a strong communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You’re comfortable handling and structuring complex projects involving multiple decision makers (from C-level, VP, and Director-level contacts, to the end-users of the softwares)
- You’re comfortable with building and delivering data-driven recommendations
- You have great presentation skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand and structured manner
- You have strong interpersonal skills, experience building strong relationships, and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience
- You have a track record of meeting and exceeding account growth targets/KPIs on a consistent basis
- You’re confident in managing and completing tasks and issues in a fast-paced, international environment
- You have experience using CRM and microsoft suite.
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & equity
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.