Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront.
Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the Team:
Our Sales team is built around resourceful, intelligent, dedicated, and technically-savvy professionals. We’re looking for an Account Executive who will immerse themselves in Aircall’s ecosystem and speak the industry language fluently. Commitment to the mission is essential — our ideal candidate is excited by Aircall’s outstanding company trajectory and significant individual earning potential, including uncapped commission. We’re looking for a team-player who wants to grow within the role for the foreseeable future.
What you'll do:
- Guide prospects through our sales cycle while documenting all customer interactions (calls, emails, demos) in Salesforce
- Use a consultative selling approach: Uncover pain points and help prospects realize Aircall’s value through conversational discovery calls & tailored demos
- Work collaboratively with other teams (Sales Development, Onboarding, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Support) to drive opportunities across the finish line
- Accurately forecast new revenue each week, month, and quarter by keeping pipeline up to date within Salesforce
What you'll bring
- 6 months or more of experience closing SMB/Mid-Market business or 1 year or more of Sales / Business Development experience (SaaS experience preferred)
- Consistent attainment (and overachievement) of quota and revenue goals in a high-volume, transactional sale
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities. An ability to stay organized and efficiently manage your time
- Familiarity with MEDDICC Sales Methodology & ability to challenge prospects & status quo
- Ability to articulate technical components of a product in a simple and effective manner (Selling Aircall requires a deep product knowledge. Learning these functions and clearly expressing their value is what this role is all about)
- An eagerness to become a product expert, understanding how customers are using Aircall and Aircall’s dozens of powerful software integrations
- You’re a driven, goal-oriented team player with a “must win” attitude: we win and lose as a team
- The willingness to learn and be coached! Our product, sales processes, team, and company will continue to evolve and there is always more to learn
- You learn from failure: We’re risk takers. Trying, succeeding, failing — and trying again — are essential to who we are as a team and company
- You’re resourceful and scrappy: you will figure out what you need quickly to get the job done and get the deal across the finish line. You don’t wait for answers to come to you, you go out and find answers
- A desire to grow within the AE role for 2-3 years minimum. This is a long term role with plenty of room for individual development (and significant earning potential!)
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.