University Recruiter, China
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are excited to be constructing our Technical team in our fast growing Beijing office. As part of the expansion we are looking for a University Recruiter to partner with universities to hire top talent.
- Build a partner mechanism to build Airbnb tech branding to the campus audiences that effectively enable the business to identify, secure and onboard high caliber campus candidates
- Be the main point of contact for Campus recruitment in China and partner with your counterpart in San Francisco, HQ
- Establish, build, and maintain relationships with identified universities, leading to build a strong on-campus brand
- Leverage and utilize top websites and social media platforms to promote the campus activities
- Drive university recruiting events (including presentations to students, faculty and campus organizations), and conduct interviews
- Manage the candidate experience, including the interview, feedback and selection process, fly-back coordination and team participation
- Prepare and deliver all offers to candidates, track offers and manage all candidate preparation for new hire processes including, but not limited to offer management; internship management
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Manage and track all candidate and campus information, consolidate and analyze results, make recommendations for improvements and implement the following actions
- Be able to identify and build a comprehensive metrics to measure the program’s effectiveness/efficiency
- Post-graduate with about 1-3 years of Campus Recruitment experience preferably with a minimum of 1 year experience in a high-tech organization
- Experience in University Engagement models (i.e. tech talks, coding contests, etc.) in addition to hiring events is a prerequisite
- Demonstrated project/program management skills: ability to manage multiple, complex projects, events, and tasks, and prioritize accordingly
- Demonstrated communication/presentation skills
- The ability to analyze data in clear, organized format and report out key findings
- Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills
- Be able to invent and simplify, scaling up the program through a systematic approach
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top