Trust Program Manager (China)
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, and we give the best high-fives in town.
As Trust and Safety Program Manager focused on the China market, you will provide project management and develop strategy to spearhead and drive the implementation of critical large scale process and operations initiatives ensuring safety in the market. Also, as Airbnb China expands, you will ensure Trust and Safety concerns are considered and prepare the operations team as well as partner with product and engineering to design technical solutions You have demonstrated well-honed project management ability in previous work, and you have ambition to push for large scope improvements. You have the ability to concentrate on the nitty gritty details that need improvement while also communicating a high level narrative to management and product teams. You are a self-starter with a can-do attitude who isn’t afraid to roll your sleeves up, can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Finally, you are a poised and highly effective communicator; able to represent the Trust and Safety point of view in region leadership.
The ideal candidate has some technical prowess and operational experience to help them make informed decisions that improve process and product while protecting our valued community.
Experience and skills
- 8+ years of total work experience with 5+ years focused on project/program management, consulting or corporate strategy.
- Experience managing a wide portfolio of projects designed to establish process and mitigate risk.
- Well developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Multi-tasking capabilities as we grow fast and changes come up frequently.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with management and leadership teams
- 3+ years of fraud/risk operations experience 1+ years of fraud/risk experience specific to China
- 2+ years of management experience preferred
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Knowledge of the product we offer and passion for Airbnb.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Trust and Safety management, operations and cross-functional product teams to define, launch, and execute various strategic and operational initiatives aimed at providing a safe and trusted environment within the China market
- Collaborate cross-functionally across the China Business unit, Trust and Safety, Customer Experience, Product, Legal, and others to drive key projects.
- Define project goals and key results that align with strategic vision. Gain buy-in, track results, and update progress to key stakeholders.
- Build detailed project plan with tasks, resources, dependencies, and dates. Identify risks and create mitigation plans. Work with project team to ensure on-time completion of key milestones.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to China business leadership and the broader Trust and Safety organization.
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors including service monitoring, performance optimization, and ROI analysis
Back to top