Trips Market Intern
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Airbnb Experiences (Trips) are excursions, or other activities curated by Airbnb, designed and led by local hosts who give guests unique access into places and communities in their city. Guests can already book a wide variety of Experiences in Asia Pacific, such as making soup dumplings in Shanghai with a local expert and taking surfing lessons with passionate surfers in Bali.
We are looking to create a large number of entrepreneurs across APAC over the next few years via our Trips platform. As a Trips Market Intern you will be responsible for specific projects to drive the success of our Experiences business.
Please note this is a 3-month full-time internship.
- Build the strategy and execute on specific projects as determined by the Trips Territory Manager
- Help find new hosts, onboard them and make them successful on the platform
- Be accountable for the growth of the cities in your remit
- You think and act like an entrepreneur. You are scrappy and goal driven
- You need to be legally work in China (We don't provide VISA sponsorship for this role)
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- You have great people skills
- You are strategic and analytical in your thinking
- You are able to build relationships with partners and communities
- You are in touch with the latest local trends around travel, lifestyle and what people want from their leisure time
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top