Trips Airbnb Experiences: Freelance Photographer or Videographer
Trips / Airbnb Experiences: Freelance Photographer or Videographer
San Francisco, LA, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Miami, Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cape Town, Nairobi
The Trips Content Operations team aims at inspiring our guests and hosts with engaging photos and videos
The Freelance Photographer or Videographer will be responsible for shooting airbnb experiences and/or other activities (ex: restaurants, bars, public places). This will contribute to merchandise our experiences and elevate the imagery on our homepage, application, marketing materials, email promotions, etc.
The successful candidate will be an organized, motivated self-starter with strong storytelling capabilities and ability to think outside the box, both creatively and around problem-solving. We’re looking for a team player, who is willing to be part of a collaborative creative process, take feedback, and support and drive the team toward success
- Documentary/Lifestyle photography that tells the story of each of our unique Experiences.
- Ensure a high level of consistent technical quality and aesthetics for all photography or video
- Partner with other members of the creative team, including the local coordinator, and Host on shot list and direction of shoots.
- Partner with local coordinator to ensure all releases are gathered and group photo is taken for guest/host identification.
- Upload all raw assets within 24 hrs of shoot.
- Take feedback from our post production team and grow with our ever changing process i.e.) new briefs, shooting technique and upload process.
- Ability to schedule shoots with our hosts, collect relevant releases, and understanding legal constraints
- Shooting handheld HD video for our Experience trailers.
- Must have own DSLR (Canon Mark II, III, IV or similar) set up with mounted camera mic.
Passion for Airbnb is a must, being an Airbnb host is a plus
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top