The Finance team is looking for a qualified Treasury Analyst to help optimize Treasury at Airbnb. Reporting to the Sr. Treasury Manager, this role will support the team in daily transactions and assist in implementations of new services to automate processes, allowing Treasury to scale with the company and the amazing growth we have experienced over the years.
- Grow the Airbnb Treasury Operations department!
- Assist in the implementation of a Treasury Management System
- Daily reconciliation and monitoring of cash flows to determine cash positions for analysis and investment purposes.
- Facilitate treasury wire payments
- Provide assistance in preparing reports for cash positioning and cash forecasting.
- Respond to inquiries from accounting, tax, and payments teams
- Bank account maintenance, including opening/closing of accounts, updating banking resolutions & signatories
- Coordinate with business units on bank account requests and service implementations.
- Update and maintain users on multiple global banking portals as requested
- 2+ years experience in global corporate treasury
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Experience in a high-growth start-up or large multi-national
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask and high attention to detail
- Team Player, high level of dependability and strong work ethic.
- Enthusiastic, self-starter; ability to work independently
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Treasury Systems is highly desirable.
- Experience with Workday Financials is a plus
- Passion for Airbnb and knowledge of the industry
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top