- Frequent travel required (up to 60%)
Airbnb is one of the world’s largest marketplaces for unique, authentic places to stay and things to do, offering over 7 million accommodations and 40,000 handcrafted activities, all powered by local hosts. An economic empowerment engine, Airbnb has helped millions of hospitality entrepreneurs monetize their spaces and their passions while keeping the financial benefits of tourism in their own communities. With more than half a billion guest arrivals to date, and accessible in 62 languages across 191 countries and regions, Airbnb promotes people-to-people connection, community and trust around the world.
About Airbnb China
As an independent business unit, China is one of the major engines behind Airbnb's global growth. The company has increased its investment in China and experienced rapid growth since officially entering the market at the end of 2015. Airbnb continues to focus on product localization and innovation to better serve local users and enhance the user experience, nurture a trusting local community, and engage Chinese Millennial travelers with inspiring brand moments. As one of the leaders in the home sharing industry, Airbnb works with partners across many fields to actively promote the sustainable development of this emerging industry and achieve win-win results for everyone. Airbnb will continue to build an efficient local team, bringing the end-to-end, authentic travel experience to Chinese travelers, and creating a world where "anyone can belong anywhere".
The CS Training Specialist with Community Education, Resolutions and Specialisations Focus is an enthusiastic, passionate and flexible team player who will support the CS Training Team to achieve all its priorities. You are a compelling storyteller who can motivate a classroom and communicate ideas using a variety of media, and work as an integral part of the wider CS Org, communicating effectively with cross-functional stakeholders.
You will successfully manage training classrooms for onboarding, upskilling and continued education. You will support our partner teams to be successful through our certification and training quality programs. You will take a key part in the world of training projects and will help incorporate changes and improvements to the CE/R or Specialisations curricula under the direction of the CS Training Program Managers and your Lead.
You should be motivated to re-define what training support means for the region and represent regional needs for the global training team and advocate for solutions. You will work closely with local CE/R/Specialisations Operations, other Service Excellence teams and regional Partners to coordinate high-level educational projects and provide trainings in the ever-changing environment of CS.
Finally, you are passionate about the satisfaction, safety and wellbeing of our Community, and work tirelessly to ensure they receive the best support Airbnb can provide.
Reporting to the Regional CS Training Lead, you will be committed to facilitating trainings that meet the high standards required for our teams. You will collaborate closely with the CS Program Managers to provide impactful and actionable feedback on the training curricula, ensuring that it continually evolves and improves with each delivery.
- Facilitating training, solo or with a co-trainer, following approved curricula
- Managing the classroom to ensure an organised and productive learning environment for all trainees
- Ensuring trainee success by providing coaching and feedback during training and providing feedback to leads on trainee engagement and performance
- Keeping up with the day-to-day logistics of running a training, including communicating training details to trainees, coordinating classroom materials, and other administrative duties as required
- Assisting with the onboarding of new partner trainers: facilitating orientation sessions and co-delivering trainings as part of our Trainer Certification program
- Providing feedback and coaching to new trainers undergoing Certification, and reporting progress to Training Leads
Supporting Training Programs
- Collect and analyze feedback for training courses with a continuous improvement mindset; work closely with Program Managers to provide feedback and incorporate meaningful change to enhance future trainings for relevancy, comprehension, retention, and engagement.
- As a Subject Matter Expert, remaining vigilant to identify gaps in knowledge and process, and communicate potential solutions to the appropriate parties
- Assisting with the development of ongoing CS education programmes
Supporting OCM and Training Projects
- Undertake assigned training projects, both regional and global, in collaboration with teammates and stakeholders
- Maintaining up to date, functional knowledge of Airbnb product, as well as CS tools, systems, and workflows
- Supporting Training assessments for OCM requests and ad hoc requests from key stakeholders
Supporting Our Team
- Supporting new and seasoned trainers and sharing knowledge within the Training Team
- Maintaining the position of a role model within the company, as the face of Airbnb and of Airbnb Training to trainees in the classroom and to the wider Airbnb team
- 1+ years of Training and Education experience - preferably in customer support context
- Sound understanding of Adult Education Methodologies and Corporate Learning Strategies.
- Demonstrable interpersonal and cross-functional relationship skills with ability to influence across skip levels.
- Effective communication and influencing skills that engage stakeholders.
- Problem solving with measurable outcomes.
- Analytical thinking and ability to make decisions based on insights and analytics.
- Detail oriented and organized, while also able to think creatively and holistically.
- Able to work under conditions of ambiguity in a fast-growth, sometimes uncertain, and complex environment.
- Role model core values to colleagues and learners in how you do your job each day.
- Strong resilience practices
- Required technical skills: Google Drive Applications
- Preferred iWork (Keynote, Pages and iMovie)
- Bonus skills - Adobe Applications (specifically Captivate 8); experience with Absorb is a huge plus
CS培训团队将支持CS培训团队实现其所有优先事项。将需要协调培训教室，进行入职、技能提升的培训课程授课。您将通过我们的认证和培训质量计划来支持我们的合作伙伴团队。您将在培训项目中扮演重要角色，并在CS培训计划经理和您的主管的指导下帮助对CE / R1及R专业课程的更改和改进。 您将承担培训内容本土化的任务，并协助全球培训团队进行的需求收集及培训方案落地。
Back to top