Total Rewards Partner EMEA
- Dublin, Ireland
Founded in 2008, Airbnb exists to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, providing healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace provides access to 6+ million unique places to stay in nearly 100,000 cities and 191 countries. With Experiences, Airbnb offers unprecedented access to local communities and interests through 30,000+ unique, handcrafted activities run by hosts across 1,000+ markets around the world. Airbnb’s people-to-people platform benefits all its stakeholders, including hosts, guests, employees and the communities in which it operates.
Serves as the primary point of contact for Total Rewards in EMEA and will be responsible for the strategic planning, development, enhancement, administration, and communication of the company's total rewards programs and practices including compensation, recognition, benefits and perks.
You will be working as a strategic partner with Business leaders and the EX team ensuring that our total rewards help to attract, engage and retain world-class talent. You will be driving best practice to design Talent programs and subsequently to implement them and evaluate their efficacy and efficiency. Draft policy and process, ensures the successful delivery of global total rewards programs at local level.
- Responsible for establishing, building and maintaining a strong relationship with local leaders to ensure that total reward programs support the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including HR and Finance to design and implement additional comprehensive total reward practices and solutions.
- Provide Total Reward expert advice and coaching to business leaders and HR team with your strong communication skills, excellent leadership capabilities and drive.
- On a regular basis analyze and evaluate external and internal market data, trends and insights to provide proactive Total Reward thought leadership to business leaders and HR Business Partners and to support them to make strategic decisions.
- Ensure total reward value proposition and solutions are clearly and consistently communicated to leaders, managers and employees across the region and effectively applied.
- Continuously provide training to business leaders and EX Talent Partners to ensure the successful and consistent application of total reward practices and ways of working.
- Manage the relationship with various total reward external vendors covering salary data, pensions, employee benefit insurance renewals, employee benefit communication etc.
- As a part of the global Total Reward leadership team, make a difference in our strategic people agenda through participation in cross-functional projects, design and implement total reward initiatives, actively share experience and expertise.
Critical experiences and competencies to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree and above in business administration, HR management or a related field. MBA preferred.
- 8-12 years’ experience in Human Resources with great focus in Total Rewards (Compensation, Benefit Equity etc).
- Experience participating in multi-country M&A projects is an advantage.
- Substantial knowledge of competitive EMEA market practices in total rewards.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence leaders at multiple levels with high impact on business results in a global, matrix organization.
- Successful experience creating and managing innovative and compelling total reward programs in a fast-paced high-tech environment.
- Excel at openness and flexibility with internal clients, combined with the highest level of integrity and consistency in total reward philosophies and practices.
- Proven track record working with senior global leadership teams/coaching senior stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into trends with key insights and recommendations.
- Strong ability to track, prioritize and drive to success multiple concurrent projects, demonstrated expertise to execute.
- High learning agility, comfortable with ambiguity, ability to work with complex situations to connect the dots and make sound decisions.
Back to top