TNS Quality Insights Lead
Trust is at the foundation of everything we do at Airbnb and we are building our Quality Team to support our Trust and Safety operations team and it’s global contact center network. This role will improve the future of Airbnb’s Trust and Safety operations by helping lead a team that gives data-driven feedback to our operations team members and driving projects that improve our processes and tools.
- Responsible for the scoring and spotcheck program and processes globally
- Manage part of the quality team; provide mentorship, development coaching, and people management
- Independently drive projects that help improve the quality of our teams and systems
- Act as primary point-of-contact for Trust and Safety operations quality issues; ensure quality programs are applied effectively; provide feedback on areas for improvement; collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence quality-related performance improvement
- Investigate root-causes to provide that improve operational quality through querying and analyzing operational decision data
- Identify patterns, trends, and outliers in operational quality or tool performance to inform recommendations for improvements to cross-functional project management, engineering, and product teams.
- Provide managers, team leads, and agents with work process feedback supported by your analysis of underlying quality data
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations
- Build and maintain relationships with operations, engineering, analytics and project teams across multiple regions and time zones
- Working with Trust & Safety leads and policy team members to develop and enhance internal policies and operations agent tools based on data-driven insights
- 8+ years work experience with 2+ years of applicable experience in e-commerce, fraud, or risk prevention - preferably in a quality, policy, or training role
- Experience working with BPO organizations
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- COPC certified
- Six Sigma or CIPP certification a plus
- +1 year of people management experience
- Data driven, and ability to see patterns within data
- An understanding of SQL and Excel, and willingness to learn more
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies; demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Confident and empathetic problem solver; able to guide conversation and stay open to varied points of view
- Collaborative; skilled working with cross-functional peers/teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in order to provide constructive feedback, mentorship and coaching
- Ability to multi-task, organize and work with rapidly changing priorities – you will be responsible for independently owning and managing complex projects
- Idea-driven, confident and articulate – ready to make a meaningful contribution to the team from day one
- Commitment to our mission in making Airbnb the most trusted hospitality experience.
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top