Territory Manager, US Northeast & Canada
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
The Homes Operations team at Airbnb includes a talented portfolio of Market Managers that focus on specific regions in the Americas. You will be their fearless leader and direct manager.
You will guide these individuals as they develop and execute local strategies to grow the number of amazing homes, condos, chalets and the occasional tree house in many iconic regions. The team management and leadership you deliver will ensure the Market Managers secure the the most comprehensive set of quality homes while also working cross departmentally to develop strong demand and ensuring overall market health.
Territory Strategy Ownership
- Ownership of overall territory health in a competitive environment
- Responsible for setting and iterating on a targeted strategy to win markets within territory
- Define market priorities within territory
- Channel up key insights and recommendations for key stakeholders to get support for wining the markets (HCO, Mkg, Product, CX)
- Sync with Country managers and leadership to define proper Urban and VR strategy
- Ensure plan execution at territory level with specific focus on availability, price parity, selection acquisition, quality and Co-Hosting
- Prioritize API connection within territory
- Coordinate with Volume Host lead and Market Coordinator teams to ensure best-in-class account management operations
- Sync with Success team for best impact on positive trips
- Coordinating with Market Coordinator team to allocate resources and prioritize tasks (API listing review, account management, sales)
- Support Market Managerss to achieve their goal and build career path
- Communicate team and business performances
- From 5-10 years professional experience in startup-type environments and/or managerial roles
- Analytical abilities to identify high-impact opportunities and objectively evaluate projects
- Experience working cross-functionally with product and marketing teams
- Can represent the Airbnb tone and brand in public-facing communications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever changing startup environment
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top