Temporary Talent Specialist (Mandarin Speaking, Reading & Writing)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries.
Beijing is a fast-growing, up-and-coming office! Home to an incredibly hospitable team, our Beijing-based colleagues strive to help our community Belong Anywhere all around the world.
As a Talent Specialist, you are entrusted with being the first line of contact for all of our AirFamily based in China for all things related to their employment, both from a tactical point of view (i.e. contracts & payroll), but as well as from the greater enrichment point of view (i.e. career development & personal well-being). You’ll be based out of Singapore and will be supporting the China team remotely.
****This role is a contract role, until end Jan 2017.****
- Embody the core values we have as an organization and represent our friendly, genuine and passionate Airbnb culture by being a host to our employees with their queries
- End to end support for new joiners including contract drafting and processing, travel arrangements, scheduling, relocation support, new joiner documentation and onboarding procedures.
- Benefits Administration: Liaising and maintaining relationships with benefit providers & updating (registration/updating/de-registration) of benefits enrolment and data reporting as required
- Payroll & social Insurance: liaising with external service partners on all required paperwork and being on point for queries from China Airfam
- Onboarding programme coordination, scheduling & hosting
- Manage logistics of all employee exits
- Updating Leave types trackers/plans & generating reports
- Employee documents: processing document requests including scanning/signing/chopping etc.
- HR Files: Manage hard filing cabinets & e-filing folders
- Immigration: Manage China work visas, application and end to end communication
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in both Simplified Chinese & English
- Interest in, and experience with a variety of ERP/HRIS systems (‘Workday’ is a major plus!)
- 4+ Years relevant HR experience
- Experience in international working environment through virtual conferencing
- Ability to manage competing demands while being extremely adaptable - we move fast here and we are constantly changing directions, but we keep it all together AND we think that is fun. You should too.
- Capability to excel in a team
- Proficiency in iOS/Google products is preferred (& Techy!)
- An interest in travel is a plus!
Every day we come to work knowing that we are going to make a difference, and you can do the same. Apply now!
Back to top