Technical Sourcer (12 month contract)
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
We are looking for an experience Technical Sourcer to help build our technical teams here at Airbnb! If you want to be a key player in a tight knit and dynamic team, this is a great opportunity for you.
• Support the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
• Work closely with hiring teams and recruiters to develop and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of technical roles
• Engage and qualify technical candidates for relevant openings and assist them through the recruitment process
• Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to achieve hiring goals
• Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvements
• Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
• Track the progress of leads/candidates with great attention to detail
• Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
• Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
• Ideally 2-4 years of sourcing experience for ideally a consumer facing web startup with elite standards
• Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments
• Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
• Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top