Technical Recruiting Lead, China
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity and creativity through our product, brand and, most importantly, our people.
Our Beijing office is currently taking on the exciting challenge of hiring the very first Airbnb Engineering and Tech Team in China. This team will be pivotal to our success and growth and we want to make sure we get it right! In order to grow this team, we are searching for a world class Technical Recruiting Lead. Initially managing a team of two, this person will implement the hiring strategy to find best in market Engineers, Product and Data Science talent.
- Partnering with the business to ensure that priorities are aligned
- Establishing and continuously improving a technical recruiting strategy for our China Engineering Team
- Being an involved recruiter, building a pipeline of top technical talent through researching and sourcing for candidates
- Being obsessive about candidate experience and promoting that with your team and the business
- Building relationships with universities to build a pipeline of graduates
- Mentoring, guiding, leading and driving your Recruiting Team
- Staying abreast of relevant news in the tech startup space both in China and globally
- Representing the company with integrity and professionalism
- Managing multiple candidate channels including agencies, advertising and other recruiting campaigns
- Liaising and working with Recruiting Teams in the USA and Singapore
- Experience working in a multi-national company within a technical recruiting capacity
- Experience sourcing and recruiting for engineering, data science, product management, or design teams at a consumer facing web/mobile startup with elite standards for talent
- Must have previously built and managed a Technical Recruiting Team
- Minimum of 12 years experience of which at least three will include management experience
- Excellent communication skills, in both English and Mandarin
- A true interest and understanding of technology
- A keen eye for detail
- Proactive, logical and hard working, a never give up attitude and a true passion for what you do
This job isn't going to be easy, but it is going to be rewarding. The Recruiting team at Airbnb are seriously dedicated to finding future employees that are not only smart, talented and dedicated, but a true core value fit and believer in our mission of belonging anywhere.
If you are a builder, passionate about Airbnb, get excited about recruiting data and truly believe that you can make a difference, then you should apply. We want to hear from you!
Back to top