Technical Recruiter, China
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are excited to be constructing our Asia Product team in our fast growing Beijing office. As part of the expansion we are looking for a Technical Recruiter to partner with our China product leaders to hire top talent.
- Building a pipeline of top local an passive technical talent through researching, sourcing and networking.
- Effectively managing a high volume of roles and candidates throughout the region, full-cycle, with minimal direction.
- Being obsessive about a fantastic candidate experience
- Working strategically with my Hiring Managers to make decisions and evaluate talent, autonomously problem-solve candidate scenarios as they come up.
- Contacting and engaging candidates, managing their experience throughout the process
- Qualifying candidates for technical and cultural fit
- Managing and driving full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process
- Staying abreast of relevant news in the tech startup space
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Managing multiple candidate channels including agencies, advertising and other recruiting campaigns
- Bachelor's+ degree
- 4 years plus in a recruiting role
- Native Chinese and great English communication
- 360 degree experience in sourcing and recruiting for product management and/or design teams at a consumer facing web/mobile startup with elite standards for talent
- Track record for successfully identifying and qualifying exceptional design and product management candidates
- Creativity in sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels, in particular, social media
- Experience working in a multi-national company and across multiple locations is desirable
- In-house and agency side recruiting experience
- Passion/interest and understanding in web product design
This is an exciting time to join the team in China, as we grow and develop our operations, we need to make sure we are hiring the very best teams, as a Recruiter for us, this will be your mission!
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top