Technical BA - Vendor Lead
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
Interface with CX Vendor Management and ITX to develop vendor partner roadmaps
Directly manage ITX Vendor lead resources for NA and EMEA regions
Be technical point of contact for Vendor Partner RFP and Vendor selections.
Ensure technical standards and processes are defined and vendors are in compliance
- Support the technical operations and vendor management of outsourced contact center partners including IT operations support, change management, incident management, access management and project work.
- Provide production on-call support (shared responsibility) for systems that support vendors: telecom, networking, CRM, infrastructure and security
- Interface with contact center vendors for upgrades, testing and new infrastructure implementations. Provide coordination, communications, scheduling and facilitate engagements between vendors and Airbnb.
- Partner with CX Vendor Management team to hold regular IT meetings and planning sessions with IT teams at the Airbnb contact center partners.
- Monitor and measure contact center partners operational metrics which include incidents, availability, capacity and root cause reports. Update scorecards and consolidate weekly data submissions.
- Ensure contact center partners comply with contractual IT standards and processes
- Manage request tickets and follow-ups for partners, including add/change/delete of agent credentials.
- Interface with IT helpdesk operations to enhance, automate and improve IT processes which interface with the Vendor Management and Contact Centers.
- Travel as needed to support vendor launches, reviews and audits (anticipated 20% annually but may vary depending on the need).
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years supporting contact center IT and telecom operations and projects, ideally with external Outsourced Partners/BPO.
- Experience managing technical resources
- Ability to troubleshoot issues involving data networking (TCP/IP), telephony (SIP), and/or web based applications. TCP/IP networking understanding is required.
- Experience with ITIL methodologies and processes in-support of Contact Centers
- Good understanding of LAN and WAN networking functions (circuits, firewalls, proxy servers, etc).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to host conference calls and facilitate technical activities and conversations between Airbnb and partner centers.
- Prior experience with Jira, Confluence and Google Apps prefered
- Experience with Genesys a plus.
Back to top