Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are looking for experienced technical and non-technical sourcers to help build our teams here at Airbnb!
- Partner with the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Work closely with hiring teams and recruiters to develop and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of roles
- Engage and qualify technical candidates for relevant openings and assist them through the recruitment process
- Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to achieve hiring goals
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvements
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Track the progress of leads/candidates with great attention to detail
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Ideally 2-4 years of sourcing experience for ideally a consumer facing web startup with elite standards
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top