Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and over 191 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are seeking an experienced Tech Recruiter to partner with business leaders and teams to hire incredible talent to Airbnb.
- Build a pipeline of top technical talent through researching and sourcing for candidates
- Being obsessive about great candidate experience
- Contact and engage candidates, manage their experience throughout the process
- Qualify candidates for technical abilities and alignment with Airbnb’s mission and core values
- Manage and drive full recruitment process from initial outreach to offer
- Partner with hiring teams, sourcers and recruiting coordinators to develop and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of technical roles
- Stay abreast of relevant news in the tech industry
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Manage multiple candidate channels including agencies, advertising and other recruiting campaigns
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvements
- Utilize data to improve recruiting efficiency, drive innovation and influence hiring decisions
- 6+ years of work experience
- Experience in recruiting for technical positions at a consumer facing web/mobile startup with elite standards for talent
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional technical candidates
- Experience in sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels
- Experience working in a multinational company and across multiple locations is desirable
- In-house recruiting experience (agency experience is bonus)
- Passion/interest and understanding of technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/BA degree
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.
Back to top