Talent Partner - Homes
- Partner with Product and Operations leaders within Airbnb’s core Homes Business to and provide thought leadership on organizational design and people-related strategy and execution
- Provide consultative support and guidance to managers on implementation of core HR programs & initiatives.
- Develop and deliver on initiatives to sustain overall org health and healthy cross functional team dynamics
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex org and talent issues (e.g., performance management, rewards, mutual separations)
- Partner with leaders to build a thriving product management and operations function within Homes business
- 12+ years of progressive HR experience in a high speed, high growth environment
- A collaborative, thoughtful HR partner leader with the ability to see the big picture and anticipate organization and people needs
- Prior experience in working with Product and Technology or Field/Sales Operations teams is preferred
- Strong communications and relationship building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse team
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop others
- Impeccable judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees
- Well-developed analytical and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity and a confident presence.
- A sense of humor and passion for Airbnb are essential - we are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
Meet Some of Airbnb's Employees
Front-End Engineer & Designer
From designing features to executing front-end tech, Amy makes sure the Airbnb user experience is smooth and seamless—and enjoyable.
Back to top