Staff Technical Program Manager, Growth & Traffic
- San Francisco, CA
Airbnb’s mission is to create a world where people can Belong Anywhere. As we grow to achieve that mission, we’re looking to add a technical, hands-on, and mission-driven Technical Program Manager (TPM) to the Growth & Traffic organization. This team’s objective is to drive long term sustainable growth for the Airbnb community by building best-in-class infrastructure and expertise to support the growth of Airbnb. While initially a senior individual contributor role, due to the growing needs of the business, it is anticipated that this role will transition to encompass building out a team of TPMs supporting multiple aspects of the portfolio. Initially, this person will collaborate with teams to execute the highest leverage growth foundation work.
- Drive initiatives that maximize performance, stability, and efficiency across growth initiatives. As a TPM on G&T, you will work closely with product, engineering, and machine learning teams to deliver on critical programs that empower teams to iterate quickly.
- Increase team productivity by removing obstacles and keeping processes lean.
- Maintain urgency by ensuring there is strong collaboration within multiple parts of the organization who may have completing priorities.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, and find new ways of operating, with a focus on simplification and productivity.
- Provide roadmap and program updates to ensure leaders are aware of delivery risks and opportunities
- Drive accountability and ownership in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree, 10 years technical project management experience or relevant experience
- Proven track record of managing large-scale, complex technical integrations requiring data informed decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions. You can take a vague problem, crisply frame the challenge, identify a path forward, and drive an initiative over the finish-line.
- Self-motivated, proactive and proven ability to adapt well and work with teams having different operating cadences.
- Experience developing processes where few exist, and demonstrated flexibility to get things done.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise and problem solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional environment where communication with multiple groups is imperative.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and learn new technologies with minimal lag time.
- Excellent written and oral business communication and people skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- Experience with Growth Marketing and Data Analytics is desired.
- $2,000 yearly employee travel coupon
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Candidate Privacy Notice
If you are a California resident, learn about what personal information we collect about you and how we use it here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top