Space Planning Manager
- Oversee all facility space and personnel move requests to maximize space efficiency.
- Attend weekly meetings to report occupancy related issues, requirements, challenges and opportunities.
- Make ongoing recommendations for space maximization.
- Develop blocking and stacking diagrams, and re-stack scenarios.
- Participate in project reviews and coordinate meetings as needed.
- Participate in business initiatives and team activities to enhance operational efficiency, service delivery, and asset utilization.
- Attend kick-off meetings for new real estate acquisitions, major renovation projects and project moves to contribute insight, guidance, and smart, simple solutions in support of occupancy requirements.
- Collaborate with Facilities, Real Estate & Environment Managers
- Individual & Group Space Requests:
- Review and assess business needs and develop program of requirements.
- Meet and interface with department heads to develop options, finalize project concepts and prepare final documents for approval.
- Oversee group moves and moves with special requirements. Coordinate with move managers, and present solutions to client.
- Provide status updates and reports of relocation requests.
- Building Audit Program & Spaceview System Updates:
- Review that Spaceview system accurately reflects current occupancy for assigned territories and is updated to include new information obtained from site audits.
- Maintain Spaceview data that supports development of space allocation plans.
- Review and approve / or make alternate recommendation for reconfiguration requests.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years’ work experience in 2 or more of the following: a) space planning, b) project management, and c) facilities planning
- Minimum of five years of experience in a corporate environment.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to develop conclusions and recommendations.
- Possess working knowledge of CAFM software, space management systems, and relational database functionality.
- Proficiency in architectural and engineering drawings, concepts & design.
- Experienced in managing projects of varied scope and complexity.
Back to top