Software Engineer, Host & Homes
What is the Host & Homes team at Airbnb?
Airbnb has over a million listings in more than 34,000 cities around the world, but there's still a lot of room to grow.
The Host & Homes team believes that to acquire and retain hosts, we must provide an experience they'll love. We want to empower hosts around the world by building products and tools that allow our hosts to focus on what they do best, provide hospitality.
If you're a talented engineer that loves to embrace the adventure, this is the team for you.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Full stack engineering experience, with strong systems fundamentals
- Experience with service oriented architecture
- Exposure to architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production quality backend systems
- Good understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, indexing and associated trade-offs
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team that touches many parts of the core systems at Airbnb
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter Subsidies
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...
Back to top