Software Engineer, Host Growth
What is the Host Growth team at Airbnb?
Airbnb’s mission is Belong Anywhere, and the Host Growth team is focused on building the best host community to enable anyone in the world to belong.
As a member of the Host Growth team, your goal will be to listen to host feedback, remove barriers that could deter a potential host from joining Airbnb, and brainstorm new ideas that can help our hosts be more successful on the platform.
We build, test, iterate and ship in quick stints and are encouraged to think outside the box. If you’re a engineer that enjoys experimentation and building new products from the ground up, this is the team for you.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Full stack engineering experience; ruby on rails experience is a plus
- Interest in working in a cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems at Airbnb
- Experience making data-driven decisions with a passion for user experience
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter Subsidies
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...
Back to top