Software Engineer, Booking Experience
What is the Booking team at Airbnb?
The Booking team is responsible for the core host and guest booking experience. Our goal is to simplify the booking flow to make it easier to book an incredible trip on Airbnb. We're solving multi-faceted problems at the heart of our business, such as accurate availability, matching, and host preferences.
The Booking team has a broad scope, which means you’ll have ownership and impact on large chunks of our core product. We’ve worked on the messaging system, checkout page and listing management tools. As a team member, you’ll help grow the team and have lots of responsibility.
Our work spans from backend services all the way to beautiful UI’s, and we’re looking for full-stack engineers who want to design and implement new features for Airbnb. Engineers play a key role in product development from concept to launch. As part of the team, you’ll have a huge impact on the future of Airbnb.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Ability to work anywhere in the technical stack, delivering quality code both on the frontend and backend.
- Experience building and passionate about creating great products
- Analytical thinking and experience with data and A/B testing to make product decisions
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter Subsidies
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...
Back to top