Software Engineer, Anti-Discrimination
Software Engineer, Anti-Discrimination Team
Airbnb is a new type of marketplace that is revolutionizing the way the world travels. Today we are managing the most expansive and diverse travel directory in the world, where every listing is special and unique in its own way.
As part of the Anti-Discrimination team, you will be working on some of Airbnb’s most impactful products. Our measure of success is to ensure that every guest and host can use Airbnb without encountering discrimination.
We are looking for engineers with:
- A love of working on web service frontend / backend
- Full stack HTML, CSS, Ruby, Rails, MySQL, Redis
- Strong CS fundamentals, rigor in engineering
- Strong industry experience in architecture and development of scalable production systems
- Mobile experience a big plus
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team that touches many parts of the core systems at Airbnb
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter Subsidies
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...
Back to top