Senior Systems Analyst, Financial Applications
As Airbnb continues to expand its business globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest to drive strategic business decisions. The Corporate Finance team is looking for a Senior Systems Analyst to support day-to-day business systems and to define, prioritize and plan the internal system projects impacting the organization. This position will work cross functionally with teams in Finance, IT and HR.
This role requires strong business acumen as well as an ability to translate business requirements into global process and systems that drive consistent data processing and analysis.
- Serve as the single point of contact for business user to drive enhancements that optimized the Company’s business applications
- Working closely with business user, maintain and continually enhance business systems including reporting and analysis capabilities to meet ever-changing business requirements
- From requirements gathering through deployment, work with business users on system initiatives with responsibility for maintaining product road maps and detailed project plans.
- Provide incident management support for key business applications and coordinate support with our vendors and internal departments including IT and Employee Experience
- Qualified candidates with have strong analytical skill and data-driven and will have demonstrate experience prioritizing and delivering against multiple project deadlines and milestones
- Prior experience with SasS/ERP applications such as NetSuite/Oracle/Workday
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years working with global financial applications
- Candidate’s must demonstrate excellent communication and organization skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with others
Back to top